Bidright UK: Supporting Enterprise Right from the Start
INVESTMENT AND CONTRACT READINESS
Bidright UK is an approved provider for Big Lottery Big Potential Advanced support which means we can help social ventures apply for grants of up to £150K to help them win contracts of £500K+.
This funding is not for capacity building, it is for support targeted at winning a specific contract.
The types of support we can provide under this funding include:
1. COMPLETE END-TO-END BIDDING SUPPORT: • PRE-BID ANALYSIS: Assessment of the client’s business drivers, culture and priorities; Contract/ bid-readiness assessment checklist and action plan; Background research; Devising USPs and strategy; Feasibility studies.
• BID SUPPORT: Sourcing/ matching partners according to social, sectoral and financial objectives; Centralised partnership information and communication portal; Drafting EOIs, PQQs and questionnaires; Costings, delivery profiles; Negotiating SLAs, milestones and success criteria, setting up tracking systems.
• POST-BID SUPPORT: Answering post-tender clarification questions up to and including contract negotiations and signing; Coaching and preparation for presentations; Drafting of contracts/partnership agreements.
2. PR/MARKETING and CONSORTIUM BUILDING: Development of consortia or partnerships with a managed selection process; Access to a large database of organisations from which to source partners/ sub-contractors; Drafting SLAs.
3. CONTRACT READINESS SUPPORT: Review of financial information; Preparation of budgets, cashflows, business plans; Review of Quality Systems; Setting up Contract Management Systems; Drafting contract specific policies.
4. CONTRACT SET-UP/ MANAGEMENT: MIS; Staff Recruitment; Policies; Quality Marks (IiP, Matrix); Supply Chain Management; Contract Management meetings with funders; Trouble-shooting; Mentoring.
5. CONTRACT COMPLIANCE: Internal & External auditing; Drafting of Self-Assessment Reports; Mentoring; Evaluation.
6. CONTRACT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS: eg Security plans; Prospectuses; Staff skills audits; Progression/ Exit Strategies.
For further information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org